I've been tagged for the first time in my life. I guess I'm a fast runner. But this might be fun. We'll see; I'll tell you when I'm done! And daughter Brooke tagged me, daring me to mention seven things that even SHE doesn't know. That's more difficult. Daughter/girlfriend knows all? Hmmmmmm......
1. When I was little, my dad washed my hair in the kitchen sink on Saturdays. He then rinsed it with vinegar to make it shine. I walked around smelling like a salad.
2. I'm creeped out by the shadows of trees in the moonlight. Especially oak trees.
3. As a young girl, I was on The Mayor Art Show.
4. Scott Peterson would be on my list of famous people I'd like to have dinner with.
5. I have truly been in love four times in my life. Six, if you count two of those men twice.
6. Even though I'm a recovered Catholic, I say a Hail Mary everytime I hear a siren.
7. As a child, I had a President Kennedy memorabilia collection in a cigar box.
And now I tag:
The Rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.